It is no longer enough to have good quality food and a wonderful ambience. Today, those restaurants that excel have discovered that the key to the restaurant business is great customer service. The Table Service Made Easy ensures that learners are able to provide table service in an effective, prioritised and organised manner with a focus on customer needs. Learners partake in group and role-playing exercises.
Who should attend:
• Wait staff
The Importance of Great Service
• The customer as a source of revenue
• What is great service?
• Why customers don’t return
• Dealing with unhappy customers
Preparing for service
• First impressions
• Body language
• Personal hygiene
• Attitude and teamwork
• Product knowledge
• The wait station
• Final personal preparation before shift
• Greeting and seating
• Taking orders
• Serving and clearing
• Presenting the bill and saying goodbye
R695 per person
• All prices exclude VAT
• Travel costs are not included.
• Training courses can be customised through the adding or removal of certain topics.
• Attendees receive a certificate and workbook.
• Travel: R2.92 per kilometre will be charged for travel outside of Gauteng.