There is no industry that demands customer service more than the hospitality industry.
That’s why ClassAct’s Essential Customer Service course shows staff how to provide effective customer service. Our course is extremely practical and interactive. We encourage participation by demonstrating rather than lecturing. Learners will find that our role-playing exercises give them ample opportunity to practice their newly acquired skills – and remember them.
Who should attend
• All frontline staff
• How important the customer is
• Keeping customers happy and increasing company profitability
• What not to do
• Keeping information confidential
• Presenting yourself professionally
• How to greet guests
• How to promote facilities and services
• Meeting guests’ expectations and anticipating their needs
• How guests react to poor customer service
• Improving customer service
• Communicating effectively (including positive and negative body language)
• What the advantages of complaints/customer feedback are
• Some common guest complaints
• Ways to satisfy irate guests
• Dealing with complaints
Following up on complaints
• Do’s and don’ts of customer complaints
• How to deal with complaints not related to your job responsibility
Referring or escalating guest queries
• Dealing directly with guests
• Referring guests
R1395 per person
• All prices exclude VAT
• Travel costs are not included.
• Training courses can be customised by adding or excluding certain topics.
• There is a minimum of 12 attendees per session.
• There is a maximum of 20 attendees per session.
• Attendees receive a certificate of completion and workbook.
• Travel: R2.92 per kilometre will be charged for travel outside Gauteng.